By simply making your Straight Up and Puck Line NHL picks, you qualify for entry into a free prize draw. The more picks you get right, the more entries you get into the draw!
How to Enter:
- Make both your Straight Up and Puck Line picks on our main NHL pages or in the 'My Picks' section of your user profile
- Get as many selections correct as possible in the current week
- After the end of the allotted week, you will receive entry into the prize draw. The thresholds for getting more entries are explained below
- At the end of the week a prize winner is drawn at random and announced via the official Pickwatch Twitter account
That's it! The more picks you make, the better your chances of winning!
Prize Draw Thresholds
The more picks you get right in a week, the more entries you get into the prize draw. Here are the current thresholds:
Current Prize Week
Prize: $150 Amazon US Gift Card
Time Period: Week 2, Tuesday October 19th - Monday October 25th 2021
Make Your Picks
View Straight Up Leaderboard | View Puck Line Leaderboard
Offical Pickwatch Twitter
Rules of Entry:
- No more than 2 accounts per person may enter the contest.
- Picks must be made before first pitch.
- Auto-picks count towards your win total for the week, if you have them enabled.
- If odds for puck line picks are unavailable, this will mean you cannot make a pick for this game. Check back in the lead up to each game as odds often become available late in the day.
- As per our terms and conditions, it is up to you to check that picks are in, saved and correct. We cannot amend or give points for losing picks or unpicked games.
- Winners will be contacted by email on the address listed on the account. Prizes are non-transferrable to other accounts.
- Winnings will be paid in Amazon gift cards.
- For full terms and conditions of all our prize draws, see this page.