NFL Pickwatch is the home of NFL picks and predictions on the internet. We track the experts from ESPN, FOX, CBS, Yahoo, NFL Network, USA Today, Profootballfocus, Bleacher Report and many other places to find out who is most accurate. We track both straight up and against the spread picks, as well as preseason predictions and more. If that’s not enough, we also allow you to sign up and add your own picks that can be tracked throughout the season!
Coming this week: Make your Week 1 Picks! Follow @Pickwatch on twitter and we’ll tell you when each of our new features go live so you can get your picks in.
It’s the NFL offseason, and here at Pickwatch we always ensure that we use this time to add new features. We’ve got a lot of new additions coming before September, and we want to tell you more about all of them.
NEW FEATURES 2015:
- Season predictions – Make your pick for division winners, Super Bowl champions, MVP and others!
- Against the Spread Picks – Now you can make your own ATS picks risk-free and see how you stack up against the ‘experts’
- Over/Under Picks – Each week we’ll set an over/under for players in each game, as well as for the total points and total touchdowns. Make your choice, and we’ll keep track of your results.
- Graphical Changes – We’re going mobile-friendly and we’re also tweaking many areas of the site.
- New Comments system – We’ll be adding a new comments system – and hopefully retaining your old ones, but with much better functionality than our previous system
Of course, there are also a whole host of minor tweaks we’ll be making to the way our weekly expert picks are displayed based on your feedback last season.
If you have any queries about these, or want to suggest a new feature, leave us a comment below. We thank all of you for your ongoing support. With over 5m hits during the 2014 season, we know how many of you enjoy our site and our aim is to be even better next year!
Week 21View Previous Weeks > 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
View our data as text only