Weekly prizes are back! By simply making your Straight Up and Run Line MLB picks, you qualify for entry into a free prize draw. The more picks you get right, the more entries you get into the draw!
How to Enter:
- Make your selections for both straight up and run line picks on our main MLB pages or here, in your user profile 'my picks' section
- Get as many selections correct as possible each day between Monday and Sunday this week.
- After the end of the allotted week, you will receive entry into the prize draw. The thresholds for getting more entries are explained below
- On the Monday of the following week, a prize winner is drawn at random and announced via the official Pickwatch Twitter feed
That's it! Some weeks we will run both S/U and run line, and some weeks will have both. The more picks you make, the better your chances of winning!
Prize Draw Thresholds
The more picks you get right in a week, the more entries you get into the prize draw. Here are the current thresholds:
Current Prize Week
Winner: $150 Amazon Gift Card
Time Period: Week 11, Thursday June 10th to Wednesday June 16th 2021
Make Your Picks
View current Straight Up Leaderboard
View current Run Line Leaderboard
Check @Pickwatch for the latest winners
Rules of Entry:
- No more than 2 accounts per person may enter the contest.
- Picks must be made before first pitch.
- Auto-picks count towards your win total for the week, if you have them enabled.
- If odds for run line picks are unavailable, this will mean you cannot make a pick for this game. Check back in the lead up to each game as odds often become available late in the day.
- As per our terms and conditions, it is up to you to check that picks are in, saved and correct. We cannot amend or give points for losing picks or unpicked games.
- Winners will be contacted by email on the address listed on the account. Prizes are non-transferrable to other accounts.
- Winnings will be paid in Amazon gift cards.
- For full terms and conditions of all our prize draws, see this page