NFL Pickwatch is the home of NFL picks and predictions on the internet. We track the experts from ESPN, FOX, Yahoo, NFL Network, USA Today, Profootballfocus and many other places to find out who is most accurate. We track both straight up and against the spread picks, as well as preseason predictions and more. If that’s not enough, we also allow you to sign up and add your own picks that can be tracked throughout the season!
It’s the NFL offseason, and here at Pickwatch we always ensure that we use this time to add new features. We’ve¬†got a lot of new additions coming before September, and we want to tell you more about all of them.
Below you can see the cumulative final standings of the 2014 season (including playoffs). Soon, we’ll allow you to make your week 1 picks for 2015 on this page, but for now, ¬†here’s a list of new features we plan to add in the coming weeks and months. We hope you check back to get used to these features before September! As always – register here for more updates and to make your own picks.
New Features 2015:
- Prediction Monitor – Our new system allows us to track any prediction about any team, player or subject. You can filter predictions by year, experts, teams, subjects and players.
- Draft Coverage – Every Mock in one place. We’ll also allow you to make your own mock draft from December onwards.
- Historical Draft Predictions – We’re going back through the archives to tell you what the experts really thought before NFL players were drafted.
- Player Performance Picks – Important for fantasy players, not only will we track expert predictions about players, we’ll let you make your own predictions for each game!
- New Team and matchup hubs – find all¬†our stats for both ATS and straight up picks in one place, and make your own picks!
- Graphical updates across the site
Of course, there are also a whole host of minor tweaks we’ll be making to the way our weekly expert picks are displayed based on your feedback last season. We’re also aiming to launch our College Football site over the summer too!
If you have any queries about these,¬†or want to suggest a new feature, leave us a comment below. We thank all of you for your ongoing support. With over 5m hits during the 2014 season, we know how many of you enjoy our site and our aim is to be even better next year!